Episode 1(Again???):Im Bringing SexyBack(trying to)
Woops!!!Gone for two years,and now I trying to come back(with a bang hopefully)
So Im 17 now(turning 18).This is a new phase of my life I guess.Surely do hope I've at least matured during this time of absence away from the world of blogging.Time to do some catching up.Ok,let's see...Met new friends,finished High School(more like doing 5 years of prison time),nearly died(tell ya later),yup that's all I got for now.
Today,spent most of my day doing nothing.Played Football Manager 2007 and watch some shows on TV.Then my mate Derek gave me a call,so we went to Original Kayu(with Dong Xiao and Sir Cliff) and ordered the Roti Tisu which took 3 plates to fit.
We were talking about how this friend of our's(Lee Hui)has this retard as a boyfriend.He controls her life(like she can only go yam chai with her friends until 12 pm) and thus we haven't been able to meet her.So girls,learn to treat your man like a dog sometimes,you should be the one holding the leash,or you will end up being the dog.Unless you want to be both dogs,hence the saying 狗男女...
Then Derek and I started to chat and JUST THEN,we started to notice the comical DX gazing into the horizon with those dreamy eyes,just that this time it looked like his view was focused on an object,and not dreaming about some Death God fantasy.We took a quick glance,what else could it be???
A chick.Quite okay lah.
So then we started to make fun of him.Then Cliff started to gaze too.And then the ever alert Derek remarked that DX was 'pretending' to watch football and then stealing glances at the girl.What happens next???Cliff follows DX method and eventually Derek too.Me,I was busy watching players' banging goals in the net,funny though,cause DX was also thinking about BANGING the girl like Matthew Taylor's magnificent 45 yard shot.Get in,DX!!!
Then the girl left her seat to go somewhere,and I was like...
Wei Jin:Hey,Dong Xiao.With your looks you can ask for her number,she will give you for sure!!
DX*with his cat-like shy face*:Don't dare leh.Don't want lah.*smile like a small boy*
He instead resulted to sneaky phone-photography.Turns out the girl was doing the same.See,they could have been a couple,if he had just took some vodka and go ask her for her number.He regretted it after she left.Well DX,next time,just go freaking ask for it,if she refuses,say it's for me or someone,and I'll just give her a wave.Chances are you'll succeed.
So in the car I was saying again,maybe I should have asked on his behalf,citing sore throat as the reason why he couldn't ask her himself.I think I'll do just that next time around,good training for courage too I reckon.Maybe it's just not part of the Malaysian culture.But I think that it's nothing shameful to ask for a person's number.It's actually a compliment and recognition that you find the person interesting.The worst you can get is a NO.
If it's me,I'll do this(after reading about it somewhere in my sis' magazines supposingly understand the heart of a lady)
Wei Jin:Hi,my name is Jin.Ying Wei Jin(HAHA).

I must say you look really beautiful(According to them,every girl likes to be called beautiful more than anything else,the safest thing.)
Can I buy you coffee?/Can I get to know you better?
Possible Scenarios---
1.Why not?My number is .....(YES.)
2.I don't give my number to strangers.(NO.)
3.*Pretends to be deaf and blind and walks away real fast*(HELLO??TAKE A LOOK IN THE
MIRROR!!!UGHHH!!!)
Let you all know when I've done it.Cheers Mate!!!


3 Comments:
sigh.
i signed into my google account for so many times but nothing happened.
i DO have a google account dont i?
or was it just a figment of my imagination......
now i'm going to try to sign in with my blogger account...which i havent used in years.
btw
hi.
derek sent me here.
it is a pretty good blog.
except i noticed you havent updated in years.
will that pattern continue?
2:38 AM
Welcome bak... I'll come bak...
Guess nex time must hv more courage...
10:03 AM
since when did my brother have blogger?
Jin Bond is SO appealing.
4:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home