Episode 2:A Long Period of Time
So what have I been up to?This and that,but yeah,nothing really much.I mean I've been so accustomed to let's see:
3 years kindergarten+6 years primary+5 years of secondary
=14 years of pain and pleasure and something to wake up to.
That now,when I've finally been able to wake up to nothing,man it really sucks.I don't know if I can say this when I get there,but I don't want to retire early.Anyways,I have had quite a time these few weeks,well I've done:
(a)Steamboat with the old crew.
(b)Sing a triple duet with Cliff and DX.Timeless man.Like IL Divo or Three Tenors.I don't know.
(c)Helped a friend in need,means I'm a friend indeed.Hehehahahihi....
(d)Tour guide for a day,bringing a bunch of Japanese boys around.Lost In Translation would be the word.
(e)Watch a horror movie with the old crew.
Yeah,I can't remember the details or if there was anything else.Cause honestly this month has been a big blur for me.Like MEGA-BLUR-CASE.So now my friends are flying to someplace down south,Cliff is getting HELP and KS is designing the world's next tallest tower.Me,I really need to sort things out cause this is so not me.So I've got a few things on my list:
(i)Get my driving license.
(ii)Grow taller.
(iii)Learn to play basketball with my left hand,cause I feel like an idiot when the ball is in that hand.
(iv)Get a job?
(v)Get a foosball table.
(vi)Start practicing my guitar.
What's this post all about???I don't know.Sounds like I'm just letting it all loose.O yea,I remember now,Im writing this post after Malaysia lost to Singapore on penalties.Not cool.

1 Comments:
Aiks... Sounds like new year resolutions wor... I nt yet do one. I think after things settle down, I'll make one... Let's see... CNY first day? Also NEW YEAR mar...
2:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home