Episode 3:Of Cheeky Winger and how boring 5 hours can be(really)
Winger:In football, a winger is an attacking midfielderin a wide position. Wingers are usually players of great pace or dribbling ability so as to provide cut-backs or crosses from which strikers can score. Their main function is to support attack from the wings. Wingers do lots of high-speed running from attack to defence.[Source:Wikipedia]
Cheeky winger:A world-class winger named Cristiano Ronaldo who really likes to dazzle fans and manager alike with both his feet and his mouth.[Source:Me]
This fellow has to go say something like:"I don't know where I'll be in six months time".He has a contract with Manchester United mind you.By saying that,he IS causing lots of unrest among fans and manager,plus this ain't the first time.
So please don't follow him,especially in a relationship.Imagine if things are going great with your girlfriend,then you suddenly tell her,"I don't know whether I'll be with you in six months time"
Great Job,Genius.
Same goes in a job,unless you want to push for a pay-rise this way.Careful,you might get a push------>out the door.
Oh ya,I was watching this Japanese series called ENGINE by Takuya Kimura.It's not bad,about this racer.So I registered for my car lesson.The first step:Kursus Undang.Wah,surronded by all these old people who can't drive.Then have to listen to this guy talk about trash.5-hours.THE most boring 5 hours of my 17 year old life.I'll like to keep this a record and not break it,Thank You.

1 Comments:
Hahaha... 5 hrs... Now it's your turn =P
10:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home