Episode 4:The Big Fuss about 21st Bday and (even bigger fuss)that I can cook
Well,my sister just had her 21st birthday.So she makes quite a fuss about it,in the end,we had dinner in this Japanese buffet restaurant.Hmmm...not bad.My friends in Australia has been posting lots of pics about restaurants and food,so I'll follow.
Oh yea,my friend DX posted a pic of him doing spaghetti,and guess what,I did something on my own too,which I call "Tuna Le Mayonnaise de Egg La Cabbage so Celery".
Tuna Le Mayonnaise de Egg La Cabbage so Celery"
Ingredients:
One egg(or more.Depends on how many eggs you like)
Celery
Purple Cabbage
One can of Tuna
Mayonnaise
White Vinegar
How to cook it:
1.Make an omelette.
2.Pour the canned Tuna and fry it.
3.Slice the cabbage and celery.Here you can either choose to boil it awhile or eat it raw.
4.Put the omelette on the plate.Next,put the veggies on top and put a teaspoon vinegar on it.Lastly,put the tuna on top and add a tablespoon of mayonnaise to the tuna.
5.Enjoy.
Well if you dare trust me,I dare tell you,you won't be disappointed.

1 Comments:
fuiyoh... sendiri cook leh... i go back that time u cook for me la...
9:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home