Tall,Dark,Fair,Handsome,Charming,Caring,Adorable,Cute,Funny,Sexy,Hot,Cool...... Aww this will never end.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Episode 8:Cast and Crew

I dedicate this post to my friends DX and Cliff.

First,DX lah.I thought he would have too much liquor Down Under(that rhymes wei)So I was chatting with the other day,and makes me remember a few things.Going back to the past,I didn't think I would be friends with him,cause he's the type that I like to punch when I'm emo-ing,with all his small actions and the whole package lah!Not my kind of friend,but hey,he's actually quite a nice guy lah,I'm sure people say he's a little weird lah,but too me,he's quite straightforward and genuine guy(Man of his word to if you know what I mean*wink*),although sometimes his thinking a bit different,but cute also lah,can't blame him because of his background,and he's rich and smart too,quite handsome also,but don't know why he just can't get the girls...*sob*

I remember we fought once because he like this girl in my class which I didn't like.*Hands Up*My fault ,also don't know why I poke my nose and why I dislike her so much.Then,this dude help me get A1 for Add.Math.Thanks.But then I teach him how to play basketball ,so contra already.That's the part I like about him the most,on the court,he is like my dog(kidding,but he is my top dog).Then he got one special skill(I consider it to be a skill):Luck!!!This dude got lots of luck wei,from free original Jay Chou CD to 50 sen coins,he is the King Of Good Fortune,until he plays me on the gambling table,that one no choice I too good for his luck!!!
All in all,my good and true friend.

I figured it would be funny to make it like a RPG game character.

Name:Lee Dong Xiao
Height:170 cm
Weight:80kg(with all that alcohol and beer)
HP:500/500(means 500 normal punch from normal adult would kill him)
Type:Sissy Humanoid
Skill:Luck,Bad Singing,Playing Drum Arcade,Hitting Anything With Power,Weaving Flawed Stories,Making Weird Noises.
Weakness:Girls(especially those Japanese type with nice legs and er.....)

Next up,man of all HOURS-Cliff Ng Kah Weng.

This guy is the ultimate champion,no doubts about it.I remember the first time I saw him,I actually had 10% belief in what he(that time Form 1) said-"Haiya,this kind of Form 5 CHUNG HWA special Add Math,give me one day I finish.".Then you realize,that's just nonsense.Then you start hearing it from him everyday.Then it gets funny(still is wei).Then sometimes it just gets stupid and annoying.But oh well,that is the package we have here.

I respect him for surviving without a father since he was young,it really isn't easy.And an interesting observation from another close friend,since he has got no * at home,and no real role model to follow,we can't blame him for the times when he wouldn't react and think as normal people do,since most of our behavior is sculpted from the * and also other people who also are influenced by the *,what we do is "normal" because most of society accepts it as that,and most of society IS effected by the *.But he is a stubborn ass(you are free to interpret that as a single word or two words,hehe),and sometimes the things he does can't be pardoned just because of the reason I gave above.He is 19 now and if he reads this now,learn to grow up and be an adult man,learn to shoulder responsibility,be a true man(not a beast:Read Beauty and the Beast for more info).

But he has a good heart on most occasions,and according to some reliable sources,he really was quite brilliant in primary school,alas(read Sang1 Zhong1 Yong3 for more info).I guess he is friend worth having although sometimes his loyalty and sheer annoyance(at times)MUST be called into questioned.

All in all good chap.

Name:Cliff Ng Kah Weng
Height:169cm
Weight:Over
HP:600/600(he is quite tough wei)
Type:Beastman
Skill:Making Weird Noises,Slamming Doors really hard,Eating,Spending cash on money,Making Losing Bets,Acting Expectantly,Getting Pissed and Overreacting,Missing Cues,Saying the Wrong Things to the Wrong People.
Weakness:Dangerous Things(Jumping over a **),Girls(not his fault,his hormone's)

I've got other friends...

Mini-Sketch
Storm:What's that Wolverine?
Wolverine:*smemp,smemp* I smell Jealousy.

But I'll probably do it another time.Hehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger 742 said...

Weaving flawed stories? I think jd is more capable. The form 2 exam cheating story says it.

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home